Back To The Stash

Here are Flimsies #5 and #6.Now as to why I have yards of music material thats easy. Worker Boy has been my musical kid. Plays the piano beautifully and has always loved music. So having a ton of music fabric is not a stretch......
As to WHY in the name of all thats holy did I have 5 yards of Hello Kitty fabric? No earthy idea! But what a score. One of the people I am making quilts for is obsessed with H.K. like I am sea turtles! How is that for lucky, eh?
This is one of the chicken fabrics I am considering for my chicken lovin partner.Isnt it cool? I will share the other one with you as soon as it gets here......Yes I DID buy fabric! I never promised I wouldnt. Heheheh :0)

Comments

Pat said…
Love the piano keys along the edge!!
Hope you are snug and warm - the big blizzard went south of us and Milwaukee-Chicago is getting nailed.
And will you look at Dallas - good grief!!
TerriW said…
LOL! Hello Kitty!...Love the piano quilt...how are you going to quilt it?
Unknown said…
I love the musical quilt...the pinao fabric on the side is really fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Give Away Time!!!

im not sure

Blast It All To Heck and GIVE AWAY!