GUEST POST :)

I have never done this before but after checking Out Eric Roberts blog I was very inspired to try some more glass etching.He has some great tip and wonderful ideas :)


Personalized Glass Etching


Hi, I saw Becca’s post about glass etching with the martini glassed here and figured I’d share some ideas.


I have etched a lot of beer mugs and the reason being is they only cost about 2 dollars or less at Walmart (If I can remember correctly).


But you can see below one of my latest mugs that I etched for a friend. These can be really cool when you personalize them.



I hope you enjoyed my ideas and they inspired you. You can see some of my other etched glass mugs here and a personalized flower mug here.



Comments

Eric said…
Becca,

It looks great. Thanks!

If anyone has a question, let me know.

-Eric

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20