My Latest Bling

28 days to Disney World! I have MANY things to get done before we leave..These are gifts for my roomies and great friend...I MESSED up on the Darth Vader bag..Can you see the mess up? hahaha..OOPS...But my friend will still love it..



I truly love my cameo <3 a="" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rHPTIWC50mQ/UuBTKL2Vi0I/AAAAAAAADAs/19sNS5FrKmg/s1600/photo-21.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">


I cant wait to see the girls faces when they see these. hahahah

I still have a list of things to get done..Not too mention another 10 mile training run..Sigh...Hopefully this weekend I can get that done..My next post I cant wait to share what I got in the mail!! Thanks Jody ;)....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20