Busy Life Makes Me Happy

There is SO MUCH going on but yet I can't talk about any of it yet! 

I have been testing for 2 pattern designers and until they are released its lips zipped! Thats hard for me as I am so excited about both of these patterns! 1 is a really awesome flared shirt from Pickle Toes Patterns. That description doesn't even do it justice. I LOVE THIS TOP...

The second test is this AMAZING and feminine vintage Tea dress..It is so unbelievably beautiful.The pattern designer is Designer Stitch. It is with out a doubt one of my most favorite dresses ever. If you know me that says a lot. I have a small addiction to White House Black Market, but this dress is better then any I have bought from them.

 I can't wait to share them both.

In the meantime I am trying to keep up and in fact catch up on my 52 week challenge. I have 1 week to catch up and I have that project on the table right now..

The project below was this last weeks challenge sew something from felt. So for an upcoming costume for the Star Wars Darkside race weekend at Walt Disney World I made my little storm torpor masks from felt.

I will be sharing more of the costume as Week 13 is sew from a pattern you own but have never used. I got a pattern a couple weeks back and hadn't used it yet :)....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20