Caught up on with the Challenge!

It took me most of the last 2 weeks but I am officially caught up with the 52 Week challenge! 

I honestly had my doubts that it was going to happen! 

The vest actually counted for 2 weeks as I made 2 of them. 
 The pattern was free that I found on the internet. Its not honestly even worth repeating the name. It was poorly written and I had nothing but problems with it..The fabric is from my stash and they both are costumes for the upcoming Star Wars 5k.
The cover up is a pattern from Pattern Emporium called the Calypso Kaftan. The fabric is from a dress that I bought in the Philippines. I loved the fabric but the dress not so much. I am LOVING the kaftan though!

 https://patternemporium.com/products/ladies-calypso-kaftan-pdf-pattern

Pattern is very well written and this is actually #5! They are wonderful to throw on in the summer.









Now the tote is my favorite of all these projects! This is the Take Off Tote from Dog Under My Desk patterns..I WILL be making more of these! There is a really awesome luggage pocket on the back so it will be wonderful to carry though the airports! Just slip it right over the handle of your carry on and wallah! No need to wreck your shoulders with a heavy carry on. The directions were so clear to understand and it went together so easily! This will be with out a doubt a repeat offender!


https://www.dogundermydesk.com/store/patterns/takeoff-tote-pdf-sewing-pattern/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20