Vintage Love

 When I saw the test go up for the Vintage Kate Tea dress I was prepared to beg to be accepted..Seriously beg. I could tell from just the drawing that it was going to be one of my favorite dresses ever.

Y'all I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this dress.The fabric is a very lovely Rayon that I found at Hobby Lobby. I had bought it with no project in mind. It was the perfect fit.

The pattern is one of the most well written patterns I have done.Its really sometimes quite difficult to test. The reason a designer asks for testers is to find any little flaws in the design or instructions..Many times they have been looking at it all too long that they just don't see anything anymore. A set of fresh eyes can be a big help!

With this pattern I felt like a tester failure. I tried to find anything at all that could be a help..Nope..
 The pattern went together sooooooooooo easy! I have sewn for many years but I am still learning. Many times I will get a pattern with a new technique that I haven't
done. Actually it happens a lot. Lol. I am a big chicken with a few things and will avoid them. Lol..This was the BEST hands down hidden zipper I have ever done. I also will say I am a bit in love with how she does her facings.

I will be making this dress again. I have seen so many beautiful versions come from the other testers that now I am DYING to copy a few of them!

Its only on sale for a short time - $8.00 (US) and offers a multi-sized pattern : 
(AU/UK)6 – 26, (US) 2 – 22, (EU) 34 – 54 
Cup Sizes - B, C, D, DD
Suitable for Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Sewing Level.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20