Bella Sunshine Designs Clementine Dress

In the sewing world there are a lot of Myths. One is that you should never combine stretch knits with wovens...Well the Clementine proves that myth to be false!
I was so excited to be chosen as a tester for this dress. The moment I saw it I knew it would become a staple in my closet. I mean how much better can it get! I can use all my favorite knits and the world is open to use a woven with or with out bands for the skirt!

There are 3 different sleeve lengths along with lengths to take it from a maxi to a sassy little shirt. It is LOVE with this pattern. I have a few more planned out. 

The instructions were on point and so very easy to follow. Bella Sunshine designs will definitely be a one of my go to designers.  Its on sale through the end of tomorrow. It would be sad to miss this pattern....


https://bellasunshinedesigns.com/product/clementine-maxi-dress-top-ladies/?affiliates=BeccaFl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20