Before The Barn dance


To celebrate the ending of a horrible summer and the rebuilding of 7 houses we needed a big big BIG party. I dont know how well ya'll know me but I love throwing a big party.So I and my posse took control and threw a HUGE party. :) ...We decided on a Barn Dance. It just seemed to fit the bill. But that started a large ball rolling. Where to have it and how to pull it off.




I thought we had the location covered but it fell through.Thats when WH came through for me. He had a brand new shop he was very happy to let us use. One thing I love about my WH is that he knows I love to go overboard!...Such a good man. He gave me full control of his shop :). He did this knowing me too! So the preparations were underway!

The timing on this actually started a few months ago. We started haunting garage sales (in Bismarck) , thrift stores and even Hobby Lobby :)...Oh how I do love Hobby Lobby.



Decorations took control of my house, my garage, my car.....It seemed we were never going to be normal again. The joke was that our house was a bad western that BLEW UP!!!Ooooh the preparations..The baking..........The flowers!!!!!
The fun :).........We ate out of of old pie and cake tins.
Everyone got their own Redneck Wine Glass, hehehehe
And of course we needed a chicken!
More to follow, it WAS the party of the year!!!

Comments

jonhebert said…
I think what you are doing is great! Loved the chicken!!! It is not only the month for Halloween, but breast cancer awareness month!!! Treat yourself or a loved one because you care! I am just stopping by with a reminder to do your self breast exam.
Here's a fun place to start! Everybody loves boob lube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8pIHy2GRI
Shawnee said…
Too much fun!!!
Shawnee

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20