Before

I get back to the Stash quilts. I wanted to share the 3rd Pink Posse party.I am SO behind on posts! Not good not good.

September was the month for our 3rd party. we take turn hosting it and it was mine and Lissa's turn. The last one was all about Redneck dinner. So we had to outdo that! We decided it was time to turn back the clock. What a fun time we all had in the eighties. Or for some of us (meaning me) what fun I wanted to have in the eighties but didnt get to have.Lol

We had fun. It was ALL about the Retro.(can you believe we are talking about the 80s as retro!) I love how my girls take the theme and go overboard like I do :)

Dawn was rocking this rocker babe look.
The guys hid. Chickens. :)..The pizza guy thought it was hilarious!
And of course the FUNNEST part of the evening was embarrassing our children by going in public. Hahahahaha...I can tell you my kids are probably counting down the days until they can lock me away!

Comments

Jody said…
To quote Olympia Dukakis in Steel Magnolias "I'm (You're) too colorful for words"!!!
Anonymous said…
i wanna be you in my next life!!
tiaolou004 said…
Second bad news Newport Cigarettes: The complexion is not good Smoker's face is

thin and pale, looks pale, facial color sienna, nearby corner of the eye and lip deep wrinkle. These are "smoker's face" dominant character. You pull out The smoke Marlboro Lights is more long, the smoke which pulls out are more, more

has the possibility to cause the wrinkle and the skin relaxation.

Third bad news: Whole body skin's relaxation Talks about the Newport Cigarettes Website, regarding the smoker, the wrinkle not only appears on the face Newport Coupons, the whole body will have the wrinkle to appear. Also has the buttocks from the neck to the chest to the arm to the

leg , any has not wrinkled the frost and the sun block lotion may prevent their growth.

Fourth bad news: Dry The Nicotine has the diuretic function, therefore it will cause the skin dry question. Not only that you suck cigarette's movement, narrows both eyes to be

possible frequently It is not the specially beautiful posture, will also bring the Newports week and corners of the mouth's wrinkle. The long-term exposition in the smoking Newport Cigarettes, dry increasingly will intensify Newports Cigarettes Website.

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20