So Just Have A Cow!!

You know there is a story behind this :).....Keep in mind I still have some city girl tendencies. When we moved here I got the bright idea that North Dakota meant farm.For me! Yay me right?...First thing on my list chickens.Check! Next on the list hmmmmmm I know a cow! Hubby was going to be hard to get on board with this though. Most of the time he just shakes his head and laughs. A cow is a little more serious though. I ALMOST and I mean almost had him convinced until a friend busted my bubble.

Evidently (you may have already known this) you cannot train a cow to be milked at noon. See I have my chickens trained. They know I bring their food after noon. They sweetly greet me clucking and provide me with delicious eggs (BTW wish ya'll lived closer to give you eggs)...From what my friend tells me though you cannot do this with a cow.The actually expect to be milked at like 4 a.m.! They cannot be trained to a later time. No amount of wishing can change that....Dangit..

So no cow for me. :(...BUT for the barn dance I wanted to borrow one! What a great idea, right? Well evidently it was not a great idea to the owner of the shop. So again no cow for me :(......Or so I thought :)

Meet my cow.
This is one of my Pink Posse bff's..Colette. As a huge surprise she dressed up as a cow for me <3.....Now is that friendship or what. I love my girls....So of course the Pink Posse needed a new picture. BTW back drop was painted by her also.I cannot wait until next years barn dance. Hubby will have his new shop by then and he said I can finally have a REAL live cow! Petting zoo is what I am thinking. I mean I have the chickens already and did I tell you we are getting goats!

Comments

cheryl said…
Don't let anyone fool you Becca! You can milk cows at a different time of the day besides 4:00a.m. - BUT it should be at that same time everyday! I do speak from experience!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20