Stash Quilting

I never forgot about my goal of 16 quilts by Sept....A little flooding, a few evacuations, cooking for relief workers. It put me back a little but I didnt forget! I have completed and given away two of them! The first one I do not have a finished picture of.It was the John Wayne log cabin. I loved this quilt. The second one I completed last week and it went out to a dear friend who is still housing an evacuated couple.I made her the tea cups. She loved it :)
I have the next one pulled out and ready to go on Gracie. After I get the MAMOTH customer quilt off the frame. I am happy to be stash quilting again. Very very happy.

Comments

Shawnee said…
Those are so beautiful! Hey, I'm hosting a Secret Santa Swap - we'd love to have you join in!

flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com
Shawnee
Jody said…
Those are both gorgeous. Glad you're back to quilting. Where are the tea cups? Or am I just blind as a bat???

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20