So.........

I may have told you this story before but in case I havent here goes :)......So 5 years ago right after we moved to ND one of my friends here decided I should got to Disney World with her. I was raised around Disney Land and had never went to D.W. before...This was before I started running. While browsing through the shops I fell in love with a purse..It was a Dooney & Bourke with an over all princess design. UM YES PLEASE......

Well I didnt buy it. We had just moved and I was feeling like D.W. was gift enough.Something made me hold back. The next trip back I had saved my money. I was GOING to get my purse..Well guess what not a princess purse to be found. So I just assumed it was a limited edition and it was not to be mine.

The next year was when I lost my dad to heart disease. As I sat there in the hospital listening to the doctor tell us dad would still be with us if he had only been active I vowed to become active. I came home and bought my treadmill..I KNOW I have to ya'll that part. Well I was only going to run a couple times a week and 3 miles was like totally my limit.That was good enough!

UNTIL my good friend showed me RUNDISNEY.....Not only was there a Princess themed run but these chicks get to wear costumes AND Tiara's! SIGN.......ME........UP!!!!! Whoa I was twitterpated and speachless..We were too late to sign up for that year but the following year was doable! I made the vow to run the Princess...

I then started doing what I do. Making lists, scouring the internet, and basically obsessing.And what do I find??? MY D&DB Princess Purse!! Come to find out that first D&B Purse I found was for the finishers and Princess. Anyone can buy it but it represents a finish of 13.1 miles and hard work! I am so glad I did not buy it at the time. I wouldnt of ever appreciated just what it represented.

So guess what I was able to preorder yesterday! MY PURSE!! It will be waiting for me in less then 6 weeks to celebrate my finish at PHM :)........Talk about motivation. :)



By the way we could use some extra pixie dust :)..Realtor open house tomorrow and the first potential buyer walk thru!! YIKES I hate this part...

Comments

Jocelyn said…
Can I ask you about your treadmill. We'd like to get one, but I have no idea what brands are good, or even if there is a difference. Help!!
Claudia said…
Yippee !!! I am cheering for you !!! Both the run and the house selling.(if my hubby hears of anyone looking for a house up there..I will let you know)

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20