3 Years

I can't believe its been 3 years since I have posted. Soooooooooo much has happened!

I am still running my heart out. Or at least trying too! Lol..This was from my last Disney race in November. The Wine and Dine half marathon. I was so blessed to be able to run with a new friend and her mom. Im in full training mode for the 2018 Princess Half Marathon weekend..It will be my 5th one and I am so looking forward to it.

I am also now a Nana of 2! My little monsters. I love them more then I thought I could! 3 years old and 1. Boy are they a handful...

I think the biggest news though is that we now live in Florida! A very long story that is just too boring to replay. But we have downsized quite a bit and now just love to be outdoors and enjoy the weather..Of course I throw in as many Disney days as I can. 

Quilting is still a major part of my life..All though my sweet Gracie is down right now until I can get her to a Gammil service tech. Just a needed tune up. So many long distance moves under that girls belt. So I just want to make sure she is in good shape before I start loading her up again. In the meantime I am on a quest to start making all my own clothing! There are so many wonderful PDF pattern designers out there and I am on a quest to find my favorites. I have been applying as a tester for many of them and have had great experiences so far. I will be sharing those as I sew along with the pattern companies and even fabric companies that I like to use. 

I have a goal of making a wonderful wardrobe of clothing that is tailored just for me :)..It helps that I love the process..The sewing world has come a long ways from when I sewed for my littles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20