#52weeksewingchallenge Are you up to it?

Can you believe its almost 2018! I can't...It doesn't seem like I can keep up sometimes. This year will be so busy! We have a small cruise in Feb. Closely followed by Princess Half Weekend. Then just a couple of months later we are on our way to a special event in Sri Lanka! AAH! Seriously SRI LANKA!!!

With all this going on my goal is to make most all of the clothing for these events plus a list of handmade gifts. So much easier said then done..I have sewing ADD...Its always fun to plan out, buy and even cut out the project. Sewing it all up though is a whole other story..This year though I have joined on FaceBook the 52 week sewing challenge..Now this is by no means going to provide enough  projects to fill the needs of those trips but it will provide motivation!So the above picture is the start of my madness.

What you see is almost 20 cut out projects. That was yesterday. Today I have added another 10 to that pile. It REALLY looks like a mess now. hahaha..I am waiting on fabric to come in for one outfit but other then that I am ready to get started! So lets see how much of this I can complete in Jan along with the challenges presented in the group.Im ready! Are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20