This is the reason

That I love to sew for myself. Retail clothing is drafted for women 5'6" and taller..On a good day I am 5'2"..So styles I love just won't work. Its not fun to alter retail. For one thing the construction sometimes makes it impossible
 This is the Cerena Romper from Rebecca Page ladies-romper-pattern . I fell in love with this pattern a while ago and thought what the heck. hahahah...So I cut it out of fabric I didn't really care about. Fabric that doesn't even really match lol..But that way I would not be too bummed if I chucked it..But guess what? I LOVE THIS!
 I did have to modify a bit. The top needed to be shortened and the waist graded in. I also did not do the invisible zipper. i will do that on the next one. I am so happy with this it is making the cruise list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20