This will be it

At least for 2 weeks...#week6challenge....

I am SAD about it also. I have been getting so much done...But my house is going to experience a surge of guests tomorrow evening and it isn't going to let up until I am home from the Princess Half Marathon weekend in 2 weeks...

There will be no time to sew..Next weekend we will be on a little cruise and then running running running....So for my week 6 challenge of sewing something red or pink. I made a tie!

Pattern is by Vanilla Joy
http://www.vanillajoy.com/free-printable-original-boys-neck-tie-pdf-pattern.html

I did slim it width wise and lengthened it. But Nerd Minnie is ready to run the half!

See you in 2 weeks when I get home to catch up on the challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20