Using a Newer Pattern

#week5challenge
This was not my original intended pattern. I had set out to make the Watson Bra by Cloth Habit.
https://shop.clothhabit.com/products/watson-bra-bikini?variant=939719301

But I encountered a couple of problems. First of all my hardware kit didn't get here in time for me to make my deadline. But I also ordered from Canada knowing it takes longer to get through customs. So I think I was sabotaging myself. Lol

I also knew I would be testing a new pattern this week and my focus needed to be on that.I can't post about it yet but I will soon. Its a SUPER cute pattern :)....

So enter my second choice. 
https://www.madeformermaids.com/product/lacebundle/

Made 4 Mermaids Mama Bridgette. Its part of the newLounge & Lace pattern Collection. I should have also used the Victoria for the bottoms but I am a bit in love with the Ohhh Lulu Claudia Hipsters.

http://www.ohhhlululingerie.com/product/claudia-hipster-panties-pdf-sewing-pattern/

I will be making the Victorias soon but I needed a pattern that would be a no brainer. Lol..I have made so many I could do it in my sleep! 

Now the lace I ordered from Surge Fabrics. It is YUMMY!! All in all I am totally happy with this new pattern. Easy for a beginner and yet fun for someone like myself who has been sewing for years. I am going to have fun experimenting with the Bralette for sure..

Now I am just hoping it will fit the recipient! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20