Yay Me :)

K I didn't really deserve to order myself a present....I mean I haven't even completed the monster on Gracie yet.I have only completed the first row!!! Bad Becca....

I was however feeling sorry for myself last night. I am VERY good at the pity party let me tell you. WH and Skater boy are headed to Colorado for a guys only ski trip. Skater boy has really earned it. He is working a full 40 hour week and working hard....BUT they are leaving me!!!

I have been not having a good time through his turning into a man phase. I have handled the girl friend just fine.I mean she lives in AK so I dont have to really confront it yet, right?...The working everyday, well thats a good thing so I am ok with that...The fact that he put in for his first apartment 3 months ago and has been put on a waiting list? NOT DOING GOOD WITH THIS.....How can he leave me? Ok I havent said these words out loud to him. That would be a shove out the door for sure!

Why didn't anyone tell me how hard this was going to be? I have thrown myself into buying things for his future apartment. I can do that! I like to shop....Ok I have bought him just about everything for his kitchen I can think of and this isn't as much fun as I was hoping. Actually I knew it wouldn't be any fun but I was hoping.So I just have decided to throw my head back into the sand and pretend he isnt actually growing up and he will live with me forever....Please dont bust that bubble.It will happen soon enough :)...

So there I am feeling sorry for myself. Just little A and I ALL alone with my cook/hubby AND my boy gone.Sigh..Somehow I found myself drooling over this.....

Yup she is on her way to live with me! I would love to give you a reason other then I just really wanted her, but I cant. I REALLY wanted her!!! She and I will bond and she will make me all happy and warm fuzzy. :)...Yes I do like my bubble and I am choosing to stay there just a little longer!

Did I mention WH and Skater Boy are picking up his girlfriend from the airport on the way home? YUP...........................Time to confront reality......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20