Sew Something For A Boy

#week4challange

You wouldn't think this one would be hard..I mean 2 monsters and all..But it was! You can get away with a lot for girls..Doll clothes, baby blankets,fluffy and fru fru stuff..Not so much with boys. My monsters don't need anything clothing wise..If they do I make it at the time. I thought about a car tote/holder..Wasnt doing it for me.

Hubby wants some matching ties to dresses I own but I don't have any fabric for dresses that would make a good tie. Hmmmmmm...OH YEAH. The Swoon Atlas Rucksack pattern. https://swoonpatterns.com/shop/atlas-rucksack/

I can not say enough good things about Swoon pattens. They are so well put together and the instructions are AMAZING...Not to mention they have a TON of free bag patterns. This is the PERFECT gift! Especially for a guy. My hubby has his order in for one. I just need to stop making them for gifts and one for him! Lol







Personal monogram
Added Key fob.
I LOVE the detail!
It is love for this pattern <3 p="">
I also completed 5 more skirts! Three of course are for that BFF that puts her order in everytime she visits hahahahah

Sneak peek at the Princess 10k costumes for us.




 LOVE this print!
And I am ending the day with and amazing chardonnay in my beautiful new Lolita Glass...HOW COOL IS THIS GLASS??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20