Week 2..Crushed it!

#week2challenge

I am having a lot of fun with this challenge and I am proud to say I am stepping out of my box!

I have 4 purses to make for an upcoming girls night and I chose the Sweetpea from Blue Cala patterns. The best part is its a free pattern!

https://bluecallapatterns.com/collections/free-patterns

I did do some modifications to the back. I enlarged the pdf pattern to 120%. I then squared up the front flap. To the inside I added an extra pocket and a key fob. You can NEVER have enough pockets! In fact I may add more. :)..Key fobs are just a staple for EVERY bag I make.
I hate searching for keys.
This bag is a cross body and by enlarging it I think its going to be the perfect size! I found the fabrics at Walmart. All but the fairy frost I used for the lining..I really should have saved it for a quilt but it is so yummy I couldn't help it. I pulled it from my stash so pretty sure I can find some more ;)...

So now I can get back to work on the dozens of other things I need done before the end of next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20