Something to make sewing easier.....

Or in other words #week3challenge....This was not easy for me..For one thing I have been loving the fact that I could keep vacation/capsule/gift sewing and still keep with in the 52 week guidelines...This I could not make anything fit...

But then the end of last week I lost the presser foot to my Pfaff.The foot I use the most often! Now anyone that knows me knows I am organized chaos at best. But I NEVER lose parts to my machine. My beloved love of my life! 2 hours later and I was running for my laptop. To start pricing a replacement...

I put the laptop on the cutting table and just happened to look down to the side.
Yep...It is what it is....I have lost my marbles...
But what it meant was I knew what to make for week 3! A little bit of fabric,boning, and rice and I am now just a bit more organized..


This is the tutorial I used :).

The only thing I did alter was to add a pattern weight to the rice bag for a bit more weight..Now I am off to look for my seam ripper. THAT I misplace all the time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20