When All Else Fails

Pull out the BIG guns! I had given up on finishing the customer quilt that was on the frame. That really bugged me as I hate leaving quilts on Gracie if I am not going to be home. It just doesnt seem safe. My Wonderful Hubby came to the rescue! This puppy is so powerful that within 3 minutes I thought I was in Hawaii.
Of course he had to leave the back end sticking out the sliding glass door as it is a diesel heater but hey no complaints from me!

Now today is ALL about packing and cleaning because tomorrow I am off to play with a baby!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I must never let my husband see that or he will claim it as the perfect bathroom space heater. I am not kidding. Did you start singing tiny bubbles?! ;-) Have a great trip!!!!!!!!
Freda said…
Looks like it would do the job. Have fun with Tice.

Popular posts from this blog

Give Away Time!!!

Blast It All To Heck and GIVE AWAY!