Bare With Me

My laptop decided to quit last week. Great timing huh. So I went in to purchase a new one and walked out with a Mac. VERY good salesman let me tell you. Now however I am in way over my head and am having a difficult time adjusting!

I have a great post for y'all tho. A recipie I came up with for the Packers/MN game for a a cheese football! Yay Packers! Darn good thing they won too.I would of lost a very serious bet and would be wearing Vikings Horns the next game! Whew. Now my buddy gets to wear my cheesehead.Hahahahah.

Comments

Jen Sue Wild said…
I can't wait to see your resipe!!
Good luck with the new puter..
Shawnee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawnee said…
Hey Becca -- glad you're home. Your post made me laugh -- at first I was afraid you were asking us to go streaking with you! LOL!! (A little grammatical humor.)

New apron swap coming, if you think you want to try it.

-Shawnee
(I had to re-write when I made a typo .. see what happens when I tease?!?)

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20