Happy happy joy joy Ü

First I woke up to have a "real" cup of coffee. I LOVE my new friend. Same exact model my old friend was but this one has NO broken parts! Oh the cream belongs to one of my wimpy children. They dont understand the joy of a strong cuppa.ÜThen I fifnished quilting my silk UFO........
I think I may love it.


THEN my new recliners showed up. I had thought we ordered red but evidently WH ordered us brown! Mine is the smaller of the two. I think his looks like the michelin(sp?) man.......



And now I am plaing with my gifties from my BFF Jody!!! I got the purse I begged for that she made, an awesome glass turtle, adn the GREATEST set of fat quarters ever! Thank you very very very much Jody!


DONT FORGET THE GIVEAWAY POST BELOW!!!


Comments

Randi said…
Gorgeous, Becca! I love it!
Frankly Frankie said…
Love the silk quilt...how was it to quilt through?
Jen Sue Wild said…
That quilt rocks!! One day I will learn how.
Jan said…
LOVE the silk quilt!!! Love the recliners!!! Want the coffeemaker LOL Go Becca!!! It's good to see you so happy!!
Wow Becca those are gorgeous bright colors on that silk quilt - you did an awesome job.
Anonymous said…
Love the silk top, Becca!
Jody said…
The silk quilt is Fabulous!! You did a great job quilting it! (Lily says hi)
Unknown said…
the silk quilt is just fabulous...is it dupioni? I want to make one bad...now I have to make one! melinda
The silk quilt is beautiful, Becca!!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20