Disney World Day 1!

I have decided that I am going to retire to Disney World! I am SO totally serious!!! I am a DW junkie and i did not get enough this trip!

We started off our day pretty early. It could of been worse though. Our 4th mouskateer had to start out at 3 a.m. Her hubby works for an airline so she gets free tickets as long as she flies stand by. I think I liked my under a hundred doller cheapo be to the airport by 8 tickets!Once in Florida we had to find our Magic Bus. It was magic too. It took us to a wonderful place ÜSee How happy it makes us?Our Hotel for the next few days. I would give this place a thumbs up.Where do you go first thing after checking in? Downtown Disney to the Rainforest Cafe of course! Its a long standing tradition for our family when we go to the Rainforest Cafe to share this desert. So we definitely HAD to keep tradition going. Then we had to go shopping! Here is my poor sleep deprived friend in her alter ego Biker Big hair! (We lovingly call her big hair.I dont think I need to explain why.Her big hair actually came in handy when we lost track of her in the crowds.)

Hmmmm Do you think WH would buy me one?



After trying on a few hats we decided to call it a night. We have a loooooooooooong day ahead of us! Our mission tomorrow is to scout out ALL the Star Wars signing spots for Big Hair. She is a Darth Vader stalker.


Marshmallow goodness Ü











Comments

Moneik said…
The Magic bus was one of the best parts of our trip to Disney World. We didn't have to worry about where we were going, we just arrived!
Gina said…
Looks SO FUN!! I am going this week end to Disneyland!! Woohoo!!!
Yarni Gras! said…
hee hee....great photos but that Mickey hat looks a bit obscene. Of course, it just may be ME...my mind stays in the gutter for some reason.
Dogmom Diva said…
Hi Becca, I got your comment, oh I am glad you liked what I sent..I just love those senioritas! Margarita time, girlfriend!! So happy it made you happy, I had a lot of fun putting it all together, and oh that candle does smell good, doesnt it??

hugs
Barb

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20