Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Love My Crazy Busy Life!

Spur of the moment road trips! Great shopping experiences..
A very favorite store..A couple fun ones to give us a laugh.Seeing some wild things inside a mall!A beautiful wedding...Some wonderful visits. Throw in a little Rock Band



And you have an AMAZING weekend!


Friends I had never met and WH has known since childhood. Now I feel like they are family. I love the ability to just pick up and go!
Crazy week ahead. Baby shower on Sunday and then back to MN on Monday. Tuesday its Disney World!


4 comments:

TerriW said...

Boy! You ARE busy! I am going to Minn. in two weeks, but much farther north...looks like you had a great trip!
T

Jan said...

I'm so glad you found time for fun!! Go Becca!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

You are having way too much fun!

taylorsoutback said...

Too bad I am 66 - I would have you make baby shower decorations for me in a heart beat!! :o) Really cute things you have created - sure the shower will be a great success.