Remember When

I did tnis post on Laundry Detergent?

Well If you dont I will quickly recap. I decided to try my hand at making our own laundry detergent. I thought it was time to give yall a run down on what my family thinks of this laundry detergent.

First off I made the detergent and wrote the post in October of last year. I do on an average of 2 loads a day. It is now May and I am just now running out! For that it gets an A+. I really cannot honestly say it was better or worse as far as getting clothing cleaner. I have never had a problem with detergents not working. So for this it also gets an A+. As far as smell and leaving the clothing with a fresh smell I will just repeat what Oldest daughter said, "It rocks". So it gets an A+ for that too!

So I guess I am telling you the bottom line is that when I run out this next week I WILL be remaking this wonderful detergent.Money saver for sure!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20