3 days and freaking out!

3 days until we leave. I am freaking out though because tomorrow we have to send our son to my parents. It will be the first time I have sent one of my children by themselves anywhere. Let alone 3,000 miles away. I know, I know I need to let them grow up, and I do. But this is different! Because of a 2 hour lawover in one of the cities I did sign him up for unaccompanied minor. That does help out my nerves......some.

Once he gets there my parents will spoil him rotten. It's just the thought of all the traveling without me that has my hair on end. He gets sidetracked by pretty girls very easily. I can just see him following some pretty girl right out of the airport and being lost in some big city.....So if you see this kid wandering around your city kindly take him back to the airport because their will be a flight attendant looking for him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20