I hate Mondays.

I would like to figure out how to delete them. Maybe i should just not get out of bed. I usually look forward to them. Mondays I get to watch my ITYTBAG kids ( Im Too Young To Be A Grnadparent).I did have them yesterday and they were the bright spot of my day. But everything else went horrible wrong.

We woke up to -28.-28!! That is wrong. Especially if you lived in this house. With only my sewing room and the garage heated this house is cold!!! Not to mention the floors are all tile!( I am going to leave out the part that I wouldnt let hubby fix this problem by putting the baseboards back up after we put the tile in. It would have involved drilling holes in the tile.Ugly) I wore 3 pairs of socks and 3 shirts with my bathrobe over it all. I tried very hard to work. I did get one quilt done but with all the shaking I was doing I decided to call it a day. So we huddled under blankets.

By the time my little guys got here I had warmed it up a bit with space heaters so they didnt care. We settled down to watch cartoons and I bit down on my thumb nail. That would be when my front tooth broke! My FRONT tooth! Of course this was conveniently 10 minutes after the dentist closed. I am freaking out as we leave in 1 week and 1 day.

I sure hope something good happens today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20