A VERY Belated Thank You!

I am so SORRY to my partner in the nancy Drew swap. She sent me the most fabulous package and I have been very neglectful in saying Thank you.

Lori sent me this awesome package! She covered a clipboard with all sorts of cool nancy Drew related pictures and tied the handle with bright colored ribbons. It is SO MUCH fun! She also included a packet of tea (yuuuuum),A Nancy Drew badge ( so I can be identified as a detective Ü),a wonderful Nancy Drew charm necklace, and a really really cool bookmark with a nancy Drew charm that she made from a scrabble tile. This lady is seriously talented! I so cant wait for next years swap!

And to Val who sent to me from the latest go round in the Flirty Apron swap. WOWZERS did she spoil me rotten! I appologize that these pictures do not do my goodies justice. I mean you truly would have to see this apron to believe it! Red and turtle fabric, Yaaaaaay! How can you go wrong with that! But thats not all! The bling on this apron is over the top. Awesome turquoise rickrack, green polka dot buttons, the most fabulous beaded green blingy trim, and to top it all off a hidden appliqued turtle in the pocket! I shall call him Sam.......

This wasnt it though. Oooh I wish you could see it all better. She also included The Show Boat cookbook (I may not like to cook Val but it is awesome!), polka dot pencils, polka dot paper clips, polka dot baking cups, polka dot pot holder, polka dot pail, polka dot material. polka dot container, an inspirational word for my clipboard Ü, AND a handmade turtle!!!! I love him! Thank you so so so much! I am still in disbelief at these two awesome swaps.
Swaps are wonderful.
I have been trying to get things done in the sewing room. I whipped out two of these yesterday. Just scrap quilts quilted on fleece. Just little baby quilts. Not very large. With WH and Little A out of town I seem to have so much more time to get things done! Strange....

BTW thank you to you all for your advice on the ticks! I am going to apply ALL your advice! I am starting with a good tall drink Ü......

Comments

Jody said…
You scored big time!!
You, my friend, are the Queen of Swappers! You spoiled me SILLY! Thank you so much for all the amazing goodies from the Nancy Drew Swap. You are extremely talented and so very generous. Thanks so much again!:) Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20