I'm trying to be creative


But having a mental block. This is kind of WAY out of the box for me. I am a piecer. A good friend of mine bought me some paintstiks though. Now I want to paint everything. So I am trying to really come up with something that is out of the norm for me.I have more butterfly's to make and of course I am going to add crystals and beads. Not sure where yet, I am hoping that will come to me! But I am not sure if I should trying adding another element like flowers?


I have a few quilting ideas so that I am not too worried about.Well that is until I put it on the frame.Then of course I will draw another blank. I am hoping that by putting it up here it will hit me upside the head what is missing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Away Time!!!

Blast It All To Heck and GIVE AWAY!