I'm trying to be creative


But having a mental block. This is kind of WAY out of the box for me. I am a piecer. A good friend of mine bought me some paintstiks though. Now I want to paint everything. So I am trying to really come up with something that is out of the norm for me.I have more butterfly's to make and of course I am going to add crystals and beads. Not sure where yet, I am hoping that will come to me! But I am not sure if I should trying adding another element like flowers?


I have a few quilting ideas so that I am not too worried about.Well that is until I put it on the frame.Then of course I will draw another blank. I am hoping that by putting it up here it will hit me upside the head what is missing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20