Where did the week go!



I cant belive its wed again. This week there is no home ec though as it is testing week.So I guess that means I get a break.A MUCH needed break.What will I do with my time? Work! And worry.Worry that son (who is the only one of my four in homeschool who has to test) is rushing through the test without thinking! That he is just randomly marking down answers because he can come home as soon as it is done! That he is going to make me look like the WORST home school mom on record.


I did forget to get the test prep booklets until monday.So the poor kid had to cram.In my defense though no one reminded me! Ü


This is what son did this last weekend. He made a trip to the hills with friends and pretty much had a blast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20