Sunday Sunday Sunday

I was hoping to be productive today. Finish a quilt top, whip out a customer quilt, clean my house, or even catch up on some paperwork. Instead I went into my sewing room to put something away. Bad idea for me. All I needed to do was put one thing away.But before I knew it I was tearing things apart.
About this time every year I feel the need to spring clean. It doesnt matter that we wont see spring for another 3 months. This is what hubby walked into.









He didnt say a word. After 20 years maybe he has picked up a couple things.Ü. So That meant I got to put it all back together today. It may not have been what I started out to do but it is what I ended up doing. Here are the final results.




Now I wonder how long this will last!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20