Distracted

That would be my name. For some reason this week I am having a hard time focusing on just one thing. I seem to be bouncing all over the place. I had the hardest time working on Monday as my brain was just not in it. Thank heavens it was just pantos and not custom. I should be working today but am gonna work tomorrow instead. My kids told me last night as they were feeding the dogs that they had just used the last of the dog food. They couldnt tell me last sat when I was grocery shopping that we were getting low. No they had to tell me the night before a work day. So into to town I go today instead.


That also means I might as well get a few of those errands done that I have been putting off. Yay.....


Fair results are in! Both my girls took a first with their pictures! Here is Astrid standing by hers and Jerikahs picture is the skateboarding collage. They did a great job.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Astrid & Jerikah!!!! :-D And you know... some days just flexibility is the key to success. That and a good sense of humor. Something tells me you will have an icredibly successful day!!
Lol I sure keep procrastinating on getting out the door though! I think I will get myself a frozen mocha.Yes that will do it.Ü
Freda said…
What talented girls you have Becca. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20