Doesnt really have anything to do with this post I just love Jane Austin.
So I counted up my UFO's.Yikes. But I promised to be honest with myself so here they are. I am starting at #7 since the first 6 are listed above.
7. Fall Frolic (the last exchange of dear jane blocks I was in. It was about 2/3 years ago.That is sad I have a box of blocks just waiting for a setting!)
8. New York Beauty ( I promised my hubby a variation on this since I made a black/red/silver one last year for a graduation gift)I have almost all the fabric for this.
9. Burgundy blocks. I bought a box of blocks from a friend who was selling her stash because she is no longer able to quilt. (I honestly didnt want these but thought good practice quilt)
10. Wheel quilt ( I cant remember what the name of this pattern is) Blocks just need the circle appliqued into the middle and then put together.
11. Burp Rags. I am adding these as I have been working on them for over a month and I need to see them done. I have 14 left to do.
12. Siggie Quilt ( I just need backing, quilted,binding)
13. Receiving blankets ( I havent started them but they have to be done before Nov. I have 30 to do)
14. Flannel scrap.Just need to put the blocks together
15. Rythym of the Sea ( I have the WHOLE kit and only one square done.Of course its the square with the sea turtle)
16. Pizza Quilt (for my fav. cuz in law. I have all the material)
17. Amy Quilt (no name for it yet.For my fav. cuz.Again I have all the material)
18. 2 Bears. Small wallhanging.Just needs to be quilted and binding. I am pathetic.
19. Strawberry shortcake. Top I threw together with leftovers.Just need to quilt and bind.
20. Amish. Just HAD to make this last year. Just need to quilt and bind. I am seeing a trend here.
21. Storm at Sea. Top I made 3 years ago.Again quilt and bind.
22. Lonestar. Top made in class last year. Need I say it? Just needs to be quilted and binding.
23. Divided Household.Football top I made 2 years ago. Quilt and bind.
24. Psycho Butterflies. Class quilt top from about 4 years ago. And yet again quilt and bind
25. Chocolate Moda Wall hanging. Quilt and bind.This is such a small project too!\
26. Dream wall hanging. Another to quilt and bind.
27. Wizard of Oz top. hmmmmmmm I am NOT going to tell you as I am sure you have guessed what needs to be done.
28. Spider Man Sam Top. Ok in my defense this one is emotional for me but I am ready to quilt and bind it.
29. Roses Wall hanging top. Yup you guessed it.
30. Butterfly wall hanging. Dont need to even guess do you?
31. Felt Tea Cups I have almost all the material.Just need some off white wool felt and finger weight yarn for handles. Note to self ask Jan if she has found this for her tea cup yet.
32. Coil Bag. I have almost all the clothesline wrapped.Yay me!
I scared my self with this list. Why do I have so many to quilt. I own a long arm for heavens sake.Lol. Thats funny isnt it. When my husband plowed snow in the winter for others, you better belive our driveway was always the last to be done. My dad was a brickmason yet we never had a brick anything in our house. My brother in law was a mechanic yet they never had a running car. This is insightful to me! Its time to break the cycle. Ü.Yeah right.
So anyways factoring in that I have so many ready to be done I am going to set my goal at 30 and yes I am keeping the 4 that I already finished.So that is only 26 more off of the ones I have posted. If I start something new it will not go on the list. I can do this.
Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention I have decided to rip my sewing room apart and paint.....Yes I know there is medication for this...
Sunday, August 3, 2008
In the sewing world there are a lot of Myths. One is that you should never combine stretch knits with wovens...Well the Clementine proves th...
I suck at keeping up with my blog...I always have good intentions..No excuses.. So what have I been up too...SO MUCH!...If you don't ...
28 days to Disney World! I have MANY things to get done before we leave..These are gifts for my roomies and great friend...I MESSED up on t...
I did today. Then just as I was about to scream I found this. It has ALWAYS made me laugh.I had forgotten I had it though.So today it was ju...