Aaaaaaargh


I did it! I broke my pfaff! Here I am just sewing away last night and I hear a clunk clunk. I didnt panic right away in fact I was quite calm. I couldnt figure out how but I truly thought I had just broke the needle. So I went to replace it. No big deal.
It seemed strange to me that the needle was not broke however. Hmmmmmmm. I decided to hand turn the needle up and down all though I didnt really think that was it as I have NEVER thrown my pfaff out of time! 18 years of owning my very own sewing machine and I had never thrown one out of time. My Gammill Gracie however is a different story
So in to the repair shop it goes. I have to tell you the timing of when this has happened really sucks! I have one week until we go camping. (motorhome camping I DONT do tents) Then I have 3 short days to finish up projects before we leave for Calgary for a week. Now this might seem like a good time for it to be in the shop because we will be gone so much but its not. I had wanted to finish a few things for an upcoming quilt show and the deadline for turning in is the day I get home! So everything HAS to be done before I leave. I do own a few (I'm not going to name a number as it sounds insane) other sewing machines but they arent my Pfaff! That one is my partner, my right hand, my best friend! I guess when I take it in I coud try groveling,pleading, and crying...............

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so sorry Becca!!!!!! You were not trying to sew over pop cans now were you?! :-D Sending you a cyber hug that one of your back up machines (we never give away that number) can fill in just this once!! Have fun camping too!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20