Super Tuesday

Here I am again, sitting here wishing it were any day but Tuesday. I love Tuesdays on Wed. My house looks so clean, my laundry is all caught up, life is good. To make that happen though there has to be a Tuesday. I know I really sound nuts with this. I often wonder if I am nuts. I HAVE to have my schedule. I work on certain days I even play on certain days, the house is cleaned on a certain day, I pay bills on a certain day, and I shop and run errands on a certain day. It really puts me in a mood too when I dont do on that day what I am supposed to.

Funny thing is that I wasnt this way when I was younger. Nope I was fly by the seat of your pants girl. Now I am needs to be medicated old mom! Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20