My Girl!



My hubby snuck a camera out to Tesoro to get some pics for me of my oldest on the job.I honestly thought when he told me she was driving a forklift it was like the ones you see at Home Depot. WOW. I am even more impressed with her!


I would love to claim she gets it from me but I am scared to death of the equipment. Jer had me move the bucket for him on the excavator we used to have and I thought I was gonna loose my teeth from all the shaking I was doing.I think it had to do more with how high off the ground I was. I am very scared of heights. It was enough though I have never gotten back into any of the equipment.


The last picture is of my butterfly wall hanging. I still have a long ways to go but I am making progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20