Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blithering itiot

That would be me.... Poor hubby is out of town today and for some reason I cant seem to talk to him without falling apart! I have decided today I am done done done with this house. I told him whatever was not done when the carpet gets here on Friday is just not getting done.If that is a problem I know where to buy matches....I think I scared him.About an hour later two workers were here. I of course did what comes natural to me.I went online shopping. Sigh.Depression does NOT go well with credit cards. But on the bright side I got a pretty new pair of shoes from White house black market. I love shoes.They look good no matter how much weight you gain or even if you just look well......
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jan said...

We definitely need to grab Jody and declare spring break!!!!

Jody said...

I'm in!! Where and when???

Jan said...

LOL Any place warm!!!!!!

Anne said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!