To Do Lists

Yeah...... I am beginning to hate them. It seems that everytime I look at the list it gets longer! Is that even possible? I know in reality it hasnt but it feels never ending. Our carpet did NOT show up. Evidently when we asked them for what they had in stck and their answer was yes.It didnt mean they actually had it in stock in THIS store.It just meant yes they do in fact have this carpet at one of their stores somewhere. So it is now supposed to be done this next friday.We will see. It actually is ok as we will really have a lot more done before it gets here. So I am not too upset.
The Tapas party was a huge blast I loved it and the food and Sangria was so yummy. I did get pictures and will get them posted later. I didnt get to play with Walt today after all. That was ok too though as hubby has to leave again in the morning to Calgary and uh someplace else. SO today we did nothing! Just spent time together. I havent been a whole heck of a lot of fun to spend time with lately so I figures he deserved one day of nice Becca.
Tomorrow back to work. I have quiltsd to get done and would actually like to post some fiber fun at some point!Lol
Photobucket

Comments

Rhea said…
I'm glad your Tapas party went well. But sorry to hear your carpet didn't arrive.

I love TO DO lists, because I love crossing things off them. lol I can't function with my lists.

I've with the SITS Welcome Wagon. I've been following SITS for around nine months now, and I've read so many fun blogs, met so many amazing women, and really enjoyed the supportive female-blogger community. So, welcome SITSta, glad you've joined us!
Mamarazzi said…
i am a big fan of lists! the Tapas party sounds like a total blast. I am glad to hear it was a success!

I just wanted to stop in and thank you for following my blog. I am trying to visit everyone who just started following. I also wanted to remind you that I do a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers. Yep, that’s how I roll...a chance for prizes just for following. Looking forward to your next visit, I appreciate you!
Anonymous said…
I'm firmly against to-do lists, but strongly for tapas!!! Glad you found some fun down time!!!
Aubrey said…
Sangria - YAY!

To-do Lists - Boo!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20