Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Adventure Begins

Wonderful Hubby and i got home late yesterday afternoon. Now the fun begins! We have about 12 days to get all we need done so that we can be in Anchorage when Killian arrives.
I have the rest of the house to pack.Mand am I thnakful I have almost all of it packed! I have one customer quilt to quilt,bind,and deliver.Two for me that I need done for gifts and a trailer to organize. Oh and lets not forget all those pesky little things like showing the house, taking care of utilities, and animals to vet for health checks. I have started my lists and I have become
SUPER MOVING MAMA!
Do you think I could have an action doll made for me! Maybe with a little martini glass in hand? No spandex tho, this super mama is in sweats!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jan said...

Doing the moving happy dance for you!!! Go Becca Go!!!

Jody said...

You could just take it easy and NOT move!!!

withoutadornment said...

I found you on SITS and I thought that I would say "hi!" Good luck with your move!