Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Murphy's Law

Murphy's Extended Law: If a series of events can go wrong, they will do so in the worst possible sequence
I should have never gotten out of bed today............ The customer quilt that I needed to have quilted today so i had the weekend to bind will now take the weekend to rip stitch.This way next week I can add that to the list of things needing to be done then! Well atleast I have another week with Gracie in the house before she goes bye bye................We needed more bonding time.Ü
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rocksee said...

Sorry things were bad today! heres to tommorrow getting better!!

myolivebranch said...

yeah, me and murphy; we're well acquainted. sorry about the unstitching.

Jan said...

Oh nooo!! If you lived closer, I would bring choc & help you frog! Sorry!