Murphy's Law

Murphy's Extended Law: If a series of events can go wrong, they will do so in the worst possible sequence
I should have never gotten out of bed today............ The customer quilt that I needed to have quilted today so i had the weekend to bind will now take the weekend to rip stitch.This way next week I can add that to the list of things needing to be done then! Well atleast I have another week with Gracie in the house before she goes bye bye................We needed more bonding time.Ü
Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry things were bad today! heres to tommorrow getting better!!
Anonymous said…
yeah, me and murphy; we're well acquainted. sorry about the unstitching.
Jan said…
Oh nooo!! If you lived closer, I would bring choc & help you frog! Sorry!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20