Im done whining

Well for now anyways.Ü

No time for whining. This is what I have been doing for the past few days. Completing my LAST customer quilt as Storm At Sea. After we get to ND I will be known as Turtle Trax.I am very very happy with how it turned out.Totally worth a ripping party. I didnt wind up doing custom quilting.This was just a basic wild meander.It is one of my favorites to do as it looks hard even if it isnt.


In one corner I put an ultra suede moose. I sure hope the cutomer likes it.The quilt measures out at 106x106. I would of liked it a little larger but dang. I was sick to death of it!

Now of course I want one!


Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pretty darn awesome girly.
Jan said…
LOVE it!! But what's not to love about a nice coffee brown quilt!! I really like the new name too!! Doing the moving happy dance shuffle for you!
Vicki W said…
Well, it looks great!
Freda said…
Love the quilt Becca. I hope you stay safe on your new journey.
Anonymous said…
love the quilting!

Popular posts from this blog

Give Away Time!!!

im not sure

Blast It All To Heck and GIVE AWAY!