A Walk Through My Yard

Here is just a little walk through my new yard. I think its hilarious that I now have a million plants and trees to identify.Lol. If any of yall have any clue what these are i would love a hint.







This is on the side by the fire pit. I do know there are a TON of lilac bushes! That makes me really really smile!


Is this view incredible or what? Every single day we have went to the house we see deer. I cant wait to drink coffee and look out my front window.I wish we owned ALL of this but my little chunk is good enough.

This windmill is identical to the one my grands had so I fell in love with that right away. I have decreed that Wonderful Hubby can never tear it down in fits of backhoe work.He is determined to do some leveling. I am happy with it just the way it is.

More um green stuff. Boy jan I wish you were here.







Probably a weed but its in a garden area and pretty.



Ok here I am writing this and wonderful hubby just called.GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! The owners just gave us the go ahead to move in TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think I am sitting here NOT bawling your crazy!I would take a picture of my view at the moment but that would all but scare you away! I am a happy happy happy happy girl!





Photobucket

Comments

Diana said…
I'm happy for you! Glad everything is going so well. Your new house looks nice and peaceful! Go and have fun!
Freda said…
Stop those tears and get your stuff in your new house. Love the views but not much help on identifing. Sorry.
Jan said…
AWESOME!!!! Happy moving day Becca!!! That second pic from the top is definitely hostas. I'll take another look at the others and see if anything else pops out at me. You are going to have such a beautiful time there!!!! Go Becca!!!
Jan said…
I think that top one is a peony that has already bloomed. It will die completely to the ground so mark it this fall. It will grow that big or larger again. :-)
Jan said…
I can't see the leaves on the bottom one.... but if there are any purple flowers on it all all instead of the dried parts... my wild guess is sage.... it looks a lot like what I have dried up going to seed at the moment. That's all I got.... I don't know what that tree thing is... not a clue.....
Frankly Frankie said…
Things are happening so fast!!! I guess there is nothing like grabbing the bull by the horns and making things happen....can I borrow Jer for a day or 2 HA HA e-mail me your address I found something for your new home I want to send....YES it is me....are you ready for guests?
Anonymous said…
So excited for you!!! Love your view! The top plant is a peony. They usually bloom end of May or June. This year was wayyyy later. You can trim the dead heads off this summer. The plant will die back this fall and will come back year after year. The blossoms smell heavenly! The second one is a hosta with variegated leaves (also a perennial). Mine are blooming now - a stalk with a cluster of purple flowers. They prefer a little shade. They can be divided if they get too big and spread. Well that's probably too much info for now - especially with all the moving going on. Have fun in your new home!

Cheryl
Anonymous said…
YAY! Your yard and house and new life is beautiful!
Jackie Russell said…
Your first picture is a Peony bush, you will want to cut it down to the ground in the fall. The second one is Hostas. Congrats on your new home!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20