Yay! Pictures!

About time isnt it.Lol My golden find at the Goodwill. 12$ total. Paint and a little recover on the seat and it will make the perfect bill desk.It is solid and very heavy. If I dont choose to use it I have 2 girls begging for it. Ah, I love used furniture!
Little A doing what she loves to do.Ü. She needs to get lots of practice as next year I want a full garden.

At the Zoo in Minot. I want one of these for my front yard.......What do you think?



He was seriously THIS close! I love this zoo.I got us a yearly membership and I think we are going to go back this week.



Little A .




Photobucket

Comments

Jan said…
Oh look at you all settling in nicely!! LOVE it!!
Anonymous said…
hey! we "zoo'd" it today! i'm obviously not as talented as you tho, as i was unable to get pix. i did have the camera with me. just couldn't manage it!
frankly frankie said…
it wouldn't bother me if you posted pictures every single day :)
Things happen! Please do not make me another apron! You spent time choosing my apron, it was made very well and life just goes on! I will wear the apron you chose! It is full and that's more important to me!
I hope your new adventure proves fruitfull and hope to see you in the apron scene again!
Again...Thank-you for the apron!
Yarni Gras! said…
I love that desk! What a steal!
Your zoo photos are fab and YES, I want that horse in my yard!
Jody said…
Trust you to find a turtle!!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20