The Winner Of #2

Is Diana!
Diana email me your addy and which one of the aprons left is your choice and I will pop it in the mail! 3 more aprons left! NEXT drawing is FRIDAY!!!

I spent ALL day sat. and most of today in bed. Some lousy no good person gave me a whopping head cold! Rotten creep. I had a sore throat and stuffed up nose like you wouldnt belive. I actually didnt belive I was going to live past last night. I kept telling hubby that if I were a horse he would shoot me and put me out of my misery.

I at least feel like living today. That isnt saying much. belive me.

The garage sale went really good. But because I was sick on Sat I didnt open. Now Hubby insists we have it one more weekend. I actaully got rid of a lot. But there is SO much more that needs to go. He has been busy now that he can move in the house, replacing doors, sheet rock, and getting ready to repair floors. Of course My Glen is here to help. I asked My Glen yesterday if he would help us with the driving out and he told me of course that he was moving with us!

Now, since I have one of my peeps going with us what do you think it would take to coerce a FEW of my other peeps to follow???? Eh Jody??????

Comments

Diana said…
I won! I love it! I must be dense though because I can't find an email address for you. Can you email me first please at dianawilson4@ yahoo.com Oh, and I don't know which one Kalli picked so which ones are left. Thank you so much!
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!! A journey made with friends is always better. Good luck with the second garage sale too!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20