Sunday Sound Out My Way Ü

I thought it was going to be such a boring lonely weekend. Wonderful hubby on a business trip. Oldest driving home from Prudhoe. Skater boy driving ALL the time and youngest at her grands.

BUT my friend Frankie Janie came to visit from Homer and we played played played! She spoiled me rotton too. A bottle of wine, awonderful pizza, and a present! This is a horrible picture of a beautiful necklace. Handmade with an antique brooch. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you so much. I hope you come back to visit me soon so we can play some more.
Today I was on my own though again. It was a beautiful day. I had the doors and all the windows open and just soaked up the sun. I did do a little sewing too. I have been looking for a special file folder for my moving files.I dont like the normal so I designed one. It took me all day and it was a total pain in the butt but I love the onle one I will ever make!


Tomorrow its back to the same old grind. Workers will show up by the dozens, children will be back to pestering me. I will be yelling at them to do their chores and schoolwork and I have 4 more quilts to get done for customers.
Thats it though ONLY 4! very very cool. Then its all about getting mine done.
The countdown is on this week to finish all the work in the house.We are seeing an end in sight.The outside wont be painted yet but the rest will be done hopefully.
STAY TUNED.Tomorrow I am going to announce another blog give away!




Photobucket

Comments

Freda said…
Love the necklace and the file folder Becca. When we sewers need something we just make it ourselves. I do that all the time. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Jan said…
Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!
apparentlyjessy said…
I love that file folder, I need one of those! Care to make a tutorial!?

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20