Punished

I am being punished. I should of left well enough alone. But no I HAD to accidently start ripping that wallpaper off. (ya, I am sticking to the accident part)
These people that put this wallpaper up.UGH. Why couldnt they of put wallpaper up like I put wallpaper up?Praying it lasts atleast a few months before it falls off the wall?
Oh no, they had to use extra layers of glue! AND they had to overlap the edges so that you have 4 layers to get off the wall! I am being punished I tell you. I have scraped for 3 days and there is so SO much glue on the wall that I am going to have to scrub them down after i get the paper off.Not to mention being short really bites the big one! I need to invest in a ladder.
Photobucket

Comments

Jan said…
If you haven't yet, score the wall paper lightly... light enough to not damage the wall board behind it, and I think if I remember right.. fabric softener cuts that glue. Google it to be sure, but I remember doing that at one point in my life.... you can also buy glue remover... but hey... I'm frugal ;-)
Tiffany said…
I hate wallpaper, and taking it off is worse than trying to get it on, good luck with that.

Stopping by from SITS to leave some comment love. Have a great day!
Anonymous said…
That's my idea of a nightmare job!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20