Sunday, August 30, 2009

We Have Our First

Fabric group! Ruthie has sent a picture of hers. Its going to be GORGEOUS!
I still havent gotten out to pick the rest of mine yet. Yes I think I may be loosing my touch.Lol.I usually can put things right together, but not this time.
I have been very busy this weekend. I think by friday I may have pictures of the big reveal! Little As room is just missing a couple things that should be here by then. Of course it will still be missing doors and flooring but those things I cant do. But I wanted her room put together for her to see. That means I have to tear it right apart again but I DONT care.Lol
I also may MAY be happy dancing tomorrow. At this point I am not holding my breath.Lol
ENJOY!Photobucket

3 comments:

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

This will be fun to watch the mystery quilts come together, Becca!

Freda said...

Gorgeous fabrics Becca.

So Not Mom-a-licious said...

Stopping by to say hello from SITS! Hope you have a great week.