Honey I'm Hooooome!

What a GREAT time we had! It was one of those visits where you leave feeling all healed up and happy. I cant explain it. My Jimmi has always been my healer. She is one of those friends that can see right through you and just knows what to say and do. Its been a rough few months and boy just one weekend and I feel ready to tackle the world again.

She is also incredibly talented and amazingly beautiful! She is married to this awesome guy and they have 4 wonderful kids. I want to be my Jimmi when I grow up!

Here are a few shots from the party. ALL brought to you by Little A. This is NOT zoomed in! Arkansas is SO cool!



Jimmi made this table cloth and candy trees for the party.


My beautiful friend. We tore UP White House Black Market and both walked away with some pretty wicked clothes.heheheheheh. They better restock and hire more people cuz I am going back this next summer! Just a warning Arkansas!


Except for not getting to meet Jan this was a wonderfully busy fun filled 5 day trip! Next time Jan!




Comments

Freda said…
Glad you had a good time Becca and maybe we can meet sometime when you come rolling through my beautiful state.
Jan said…
I'm so glad you had a good time!!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!! Next time for sure friend!!
Yarni Gras! said…
that looks like such fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20